Everything you need for a great Ecommerce experience
That means as well as designing and developing your Shopify website, Elemental can help you with branding, copywriting and photography, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), competitor analysis, and expert support on running your ecommerce store.
Your Shopify partners
Your customers shop online, in person, on mobile devices and with social media.
Reach them all with Shopify – one integrated platform.
Elemental choose Shopify because you can:
– Customise its features and design to suit your brand.
– Sell your products across your ecommerce store, social media, online marketplaces and in person.
– Limit downtime when you migrate your website from other platforms.
– Run, manage and analyse your business with one dashboard for orders, shipping and sales reports.
– Grow your business and reach new markets.
– Sell to anyone, anywhere and at any time.
– Access support with a Shopify Expert (that’s us!)
Your New Zealand Based Shopify Experts
Why choose Elemental?
– Get Shopify: We’re experienced Shopify developers who understand how to maximise its features (we’ve built quite a few!)
– Are easy to work with: We want you to enjoy working with us – that’s why we’re frank, professional and keep the process really simple.
– Meet you where you’re at: If you’re a start-up and you need to get your ideas off the ground, or you’re an established business who needs a refresh or keen to expand, we can help.
– Think big: We’re ‘Shopify Auckland’-based, but we’ve helped major brands launch their products into international markets. We also make sure your new website can handle the increase in traffic and sales.
Elemental Shopify blog
The countdown has started. Black Friday (26 November), Cyber Monday (29 November) and Christmas (25 December) are ahead of us. But there’s still time to optimise your 2021 peak season ecommerce sales strateg...More
NZ Post have just released their annual review of eCommerce in New Zealand with a focus on key trends and changes to consumer behaviourthat continued to drive growth across all eCommerce sectors in 2020.More
This week Google announced it’s partnering with Shopify to give Shopify store owners the ability to reach consumers through Google Search. While Shopify products could be listed for free through the Google c...More